mp3 downloaders

• Replies:21
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 1, 2012, 5:49:12 PM via Website

Is there any free mp3 download apps that DO NOT have airpush adds, or do I just have to deal w/the adds unless I pay for them? Iv read a lot on this site actually before I joined bout those stupid push adds and how to get rid of them, but it doesn't work on my kinda phone. I have an intercept and I do like my phone but I can't stand the airpush adds.

Mar 1, 2012, 7:11:02 PM via Website

Can't don't have a computer.

• Forum posts: 842

Mar 2, 2012, 11:13:31 AM via Website

Hmmm that would make that a tad more difficult, wouldn't it.

We have a lot of Mp3 downloaders for Android in our App Center (see link). I don't use them myself as I generally just use Google Music but check out the reviews. Most are fairly well reviewed and probably have in-app ads but I haven't see anything about them using airpush ads.

Hope you find something that works out for you.

• Forum posts: 196

Mar 2, 2012, 1:37:39 PM via Website

Most, if purchased will not have push Ads... the free versions do but once paid most offer the option to deactivate..

Mar 2, 2012, 2:27:59 PM via Website

Well I think I may have found an mp3 downloader, for free, that has no ads. Though all free mp3 downloaders have push ads, just thoght id try this one just to see. I know the paid aps don't have push ads, and like you said, if they do, you can take steps to fix that. So if this one does have push ads, either I'm just gonna have to deal w/it, or pay for it, and stop complaining lol. Tysvm for you help, ill figure it out eventually.

Mar 2, 2012, 3:00:12 PM via Website

Yes that can be a problem. I'm not sure yet, but I think I may have found an mp3 downloader that has no push ads. I don't know yet, cause I just downloaded it, but if it lives up to what it claims to be, ill be sure to share it w/the androidpit community for sure. Though I'm a bit skeptical, as most all free mp3 downloaders have push ads, I'm willing to give it a try. What could it hurt, right? Anyway, tysvm for all your help and for being so very kind;)

• Forum posts: 196

Mar 2, 2012, 11:48:17 PM via Website

Ok, good luck and if it works well please post the link or any info to the app..

You're welcome.

Mar 3, 2012, 12:32:55 AM via Website

Oh yeah notta problem I can totally do that;) anything to help.

• Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2012, 4:39:50 PM via Website

Try Shampooo... integrated with Shazam, or as standalone, IMHO is the best mp3 downloader in the market...

Jul 26, 2013, 8:24:50 AM via Website

I simply just use search but examine out the opinions. Most are pretty well analyzed and probably have in-app ads but I haven't seen anything about them using airpush ads. . . .

• Forum posts: 107

Aug 7, 2013, 11:45:23 AM via Website

Instead of installing the app I have bookmarked some MP3 sites to Opera Mini Browser. It gives direct option save songs when download button is clicked, while most of other browsers plays them.

So, you can try using Opera Mini browser too.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

• Forum posts: 18

Dec 30, 2013, 10:00:09 AM via Website

You will not find any free app without the add so should purchase a paid app for mp3 download.

• Forum posts: 54

Dec 31, 2013, 2:32:51 AM via App

how about just purchase the music? and some pirated apps

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 14, 2014, 7:48:18 AM via Website

try using mp3skull !! and add the also install the Internet Download manager app for your Android device now when you click on the download button of the song in the mp3skull Internet download manager will download it for you.

— modified on Apr 14, 2014, 7:34:49 AM

• Forum posts: 55

Apr 13, 2014, 2:51:43 PM via Website

Download Music Manic for android its what i use

• Forum posts: 21

Nov 22, 2015, 2:45:37 PM via App

You can download mp3 files from Youtube via Vidmate or something similar like Tubemate

• Forum posts: 2

Sep 28, 2017, 1:13:16 PM via Website

Anymusic is a good choice as a free mp3 downloader
Free, fast, rich sources

• Forum posts: 1

May 23, 2018, 3:23:05 PM via Website

Hi , if you use phone try mp3-tunes.org is adapted from mobile devices

• Forum posts: 9

Sep 15, 2021, 10:52:46 AM via Website

Unfortunately, most downloader apps do have ads and require you to upgrade to a premium subscription in order to remove them. As such, the best downloader app would be one that has lesser/less frequent ads and for me, I really like using the AhaSave downloaders. Although they have ads, but I don't really mind them because there aren't as many ads.