Apple watch sport vs fitness tracker

• Replies:4
  • Forum posts: 22

Apr 11, 2016, 2:49:48 PM via Website

hello,

I am planing to buy a new smartwatch but I am confuse with fitness tracker..
so please suggest me which one should I buy, apple watch or fitness tracker.

• Forum posts: 3

Jun 14, 2016, 3:55:36 PM via Website

Hey @Christopher! Well, it really depends on what you want to use it for.

The Apple watch has some fitness features but I find it a bit uncomfortable to wear while working out or exercising. Fitness trackers are focused on fitness (dah!) so they usually have less many apps and features so it really depends what you want to do with the device!

• Forum posts: 15

Jul 20, 2020, 12:42:08 PM via Website

Apple watch is not that bad, but I think some fitness trackers are way more better, than Apple watch

• Forum posts: 15

Dec 30, 2020, 3:53:02 AM via Website

Carrying a weapon with you is not that very important, but if you are worried then of course carry it with you. There are many ways to stop carrying weapons, and one of these ways is to have the muscle that you can always protect yourself. I can give you some advice: use muscle medications before you go to the gym, they will not only help you swing more and stronger, but also give you protection so that you can fight back. But even with the medicine, you should correctly handle and dilute them so as not to harm your health. And you only need to dilute them with bacteriostatic water that you buy on this site. This water will not only help you dilute the medicine, but also maintain your health and do not worry that you will have problems.

— modified on Dec 30, 2020, 8:16:41 PM

• Forum posts: 25

Mar 8, 2021, 12:35:37 PM via Website

I have been using Apple watch it is good and working accurately according to my need.